Marie served this to me late one night. It was left over from a meal the previous day. But it was so good I asked her to make it again. The the fresh version was just as good.
12 Chicken Drumsticks
3-4 (Robert says 6) cloves of garlic, crushed
- Coat the chicken in the garlic, salt, pepper and paprika
- Heat the oil in a large pan (it should have a lid as you'll have to cover it latter.
- Fry the chicken on all sides until coloured
1 kg potato, peeled and cut into 1 cm slices
More Black pepper
More Sweet Paprika
- Coat the potato in the salt, pepper and paprika
- Layer the potato over the chicken
1 cup water
- Add to pan
- Bring to boil
- Lower temperature
- Cook until potato cooked without stirring.