This makes enough for at least 6
4 egg yolks
5/8 cup icing sugar
1/4 cup Tia Maria
- Beat egg yolks with icing sugar and Tia Maria.
- Cook in a saucepan over boiling water until thick and light. About 10 mins – till egg is cooked.
250g lite cream cheese
- Slowly beat cream cheese.
- Beat into egg yolk mixture.
1 ½ cups cream
¼ teaspoons vanilla essence
- Whip the cream, adding vanilla.
- Fold into egg yolk mixture.
150g Sponge Cake, split and cut in fingers
1/2 cup strong coffee
- Sprinkle Sponge Cake with coffee to moisten.
- Place layer of fingers in the base of a large dish.
- Spoon cheese mixture over.
- Cover with more fingers then cheese mixture.
1/2 Tablespoons Cocoa
- Sprinkle with cocoa.