Fab. Simon does a killer roast potato. But he's not shy of oil.
- Preheat oven to 180° C
- I leave the roasting tray in the oven to preheat that as well
1 kg King Edward potatoes (because they are nice and floury), peeled and cut to even sizes
- Boil for 18 minutes until the potatoes start to disintegrate.
- Pour off water
- Transfer potatoes to the roasting tray
1/2 cup olive oil
- Pour oil over the potatoes
- Roast for 50-60 minutes at 180°C, turning (make sure it is a big pan), until crispy all over