Posted 3 Sep 2002
Daniele Varelli shared his house rules for Crossfire on the Crossfire-WWII discussion forum.
- CC can shoot;
- 50mm mortars are always on-table; act like FO (i.e. can't shoot and move in the same initiative);
- HMG can shoot to half-tracks or light tanks (ARM 1/1); drop 1 dice; target can rally as a squad;
- Tanks equipped with radio can make firegroup / crossfire with others of the same platoon.
We don't use the towed weapons rules, but allow 1 action per initiative to each on-table gun;
- light AT, infantry guns and 81mm mortars, can change facing or move or shoot (like tanks)
- medium or heavy AT or artillery can change facing or shoot (can't move)